Thursday 9 January 2014

Why Johnny Two Hats isn't, and never will be, a comedian...

I recently tweeted one of my van-videos, silly jokes told while I'm driving home after scratching a living somehow or other. A few people liked it, so I thought I'd slap a couple of them on here for posterity. Apologies for the sound quality and the shaky parts, they were filmed on my iPhone which was balanced on a cleverly adapted empty cigarette box and jammed into the paper tray on the dash of my lovely old Tranny van.



The funniest joke in the world, and the worst American accent ever.

(Let's call it revenge for Dick Van Dyke's quite frankly

offensive attempt at an English accent.)




And the fourteenth funniest in the world. 




Apologies for my disheveled appearance, and thanks for watching. If you did. If you didn't, thanks for nothing.

J2H

No comments:

Post a Comment